Our goal is to work with local, state, and national grassroots advocacy and educational organizations to move the needle on LGBTQIA issues in Michigan, including but not limited to:
- Amending the Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act to include protections for gender expression, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
- Increasing safety and accommodations for LGBTQIA peoples.
- Improving cultural humility policies in educational, public, and private institutions.
- Providing resources to individuals and organizations in need.
- Defending against policies that tacitly or explicitly allow for discrimination against LGBTQIA peoples.